Welcome – Who we are
The CSOs Directory is a website, owned by Partners Albania for Change and Development, registered in Albania with VAT number K11919004G, whose registered office is at Elbasani Street, Park Gate Building, 10th floor, App. 71 / 73, PO BOX 2418/1, 1010 Tirana, Albania.
Partners Albania for Change and Development has set up the National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania, an information and service CSOs Directory that contributes to strengthening the capacity of civil society organizations, through: Information on the legal framework and the latest developments in the sector (website, help desk, Q&A, various studies by country, region and beyond); data on CSOs and networks; Funding opportunities etc.
The CSOs Directory is located on the website of the National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania (www.resourcecentre.al), as part of its above services.
Access to and use of www.resourcecentre.al is provided by Partners Albania for Change and Development on the terms and conditions set out below.
If you do not accept any of these Terms, please do not use the CSOs Directory.
We reserve the right to modify or append the Terms, unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, of which all users shall be duly informed by means of an appropriate notice on the CSOs Directory. We cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to users or third parties related to the above described modifications. You are obliged to review the Terms periodically, in order to check for possible modifications or additions.
You are required to review the Terms periodically in order to check for possible modifications or changes.
Compliance with Laws
Your profile in the CSOs Directory
To register your NPO in the CSOs Directory, you will be asked to fill out a question form. The information you provide must be true and accurate.
Your use of the CSOs Directory
Partners Albania for Change and Development is committed to providing a safe and positive experience to all users on CSOs Directory. To help us do that, we need you to follow a few basic rules when you’re here. When using our CSOs Directory, you must comply with all applicable laws and local laws, the laws of your jurisdiction, and laws regarding the transmission of technical data.
You also agree not to:
- Display, send, receive, or store obscene or inappropriate content.
- Threaten, harass, stalk, defame, or defraud any person or entity.
- Violate copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property laws.
- Advertise, promote, endorse, or market, directly or indirectly, any third-party commercial products, services, solutions, or other technologies.
- Distribute unwanted, unsolicited, or harassing mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (“spam”).
- Send deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing.”
- Access or use any application, system, service, tool, data, account, network, or content without authorization or for unintended purposes.
- Disable, disrupt, circumvent, interfere with, or otherwise violate the security of the CSOs Directory.
- Attack, abuse, interfere with, intercept, disrupt, or exploit any users, systems, or services, regardless of how accomplished and notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, including but not limited to Denial of Service (DoS), monitoring, crawling, spamming, using bots or scripts, or distributing malware (such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, or adware).
- Engage in or promote any illegal or criminal activity such as child pornography, gambling, or piracy.
- Authorize, permit, enable, induce, or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
- Attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of Documentation or business ideas in any form or media or by any means.
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation in Albania.
If you violate these Terms, your access to the CSOs Directory may be terminated immediately and without notice. We may, in our sole discretion, (i) reject or remove anything you post, (ii) restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to any or all of the CSOs Directory, or (iii) cease to provide and maintain the CSOs Directory, at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. Upon doing so, we may retain or delete any information or content that you provided.
All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights on this CSOs Directory are vested in Partners Albania for Change and Development or its licensors. All copyright notices in any original materials must be retained. Except for information related to your personal data (e.g. information provided in register forms), you grant Partners Albania for Change and Development a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, process, modify, publish, transmit and display any content that you submit on the CSOs Directory for any purposes. CSOs Directory may not be modified, disassembled, decompiled or reverse engineered in any way. No part of the CSOs Directory may be reproduced without our express permission.
While we strive to ensure that the availability of the CSOs Directory remains high and maintain the continuity of the CSOs Directory, the internet is not always a stable environment and we shall not be liable if, for whatever reason, the CSOs Directory is unavailable at any time. Access to the CSOs Directory may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. We shall not be held liable for any failure to provide or delay in us providing a service through this website resulting from any occurrence beyond our reasonable control including (without limitation) strikes, break-down of systems or network access, fire, explosion or accident failure of any third-party telecommunications or service provider.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the CSOs Directory will immediately cease.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the CSOs Directory by sending the request to us by email.
What we need
Partners Albania for Change and Development is the Controller of the personal data that you (Data Subject) provide to us. Data Subject are entrepreneurs, investors and consultants, who submit information through registering questionnaire in CSOs Directory. We collect the following types of personal data about you:
- Name of the NPO
- The starting year of the activity
- Form of the organization
- Fields of the activity of your organization
- Name of the Executive Director
- Geographic Coverage
- Office Address
- Social media
- Field of services provided by your organization
- Social Services
- Beneficiaries of the services
Why we need it
We need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:
- Send you information on how to access the CSOs Directory
- To contact you by email, telephone, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, in connection with updates or information communications concerning functionalities, or services, including security updates, necessary or reasonable for their implementation ;
- To promote the profile of your NPO in our communication channels and resources;
- Provide you help on funding opportunities
- To provide you with news and general information about training opportunities, networking, funding opportunities, etc. You have decided to obtain such information;
- To participate in and manage your requests to Us.
What we do with it
Your personal data will be hosted and stored by us on specially protected servers. These are protected by technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorised persons. Access to your data is only possible for a few authorised persons. These are responsible for the technical, commercial or editorial support of the servers. Your personal data is encrypted and transmitted over the Internet. We use SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer) for data transmission. We won’t share your personal data with third parties in a way that allows them to use the personal data for their own marketing purposes. We do not apply automated decision-making, including profiling in the CSOs Directory.
What cookies do we use and why?
‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies let you move around the CSOs Directory and use essential features like secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested services. We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to the website and to authenticate you;
- Make sure you connect to the right service on the website when we make any changes to the way it works;
- For security purposes;
- Make sure you connect to the right service on the website when we make any changes to the way it works;
If you prevent these cookies, we can’t guarantee how the CSOs Directory or the security on the CSOs Directory will perform during your visit.
How long we keep it
Any personal data held by us will be kept until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive any information from us. We keep your personal data until it’s no longer needed to fulfill the purpose it was collected for.
What are your rights?
You have the Right to Access certain details on the processing of your data. You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data we process about you. You can receive this data by reaching out to us.
You have the right to request blocking, rectification and erasure the personal data we process about you if you see that it is inaccurate. Within 30 days from receipt of the data subject request, we will notify the data subject on the lawful processing of the data, whether the blocking, rectification or erasure has been carried out or not. If there is a change in the information published in the CSOs Directory, the Data Subject should send the changed information to email@example.com.
You have the right of Automated Decision to not be subject to a decision based solely on processing. Processing is “automated” where it is carried out without human intervention and where it produces legal effects or significantly affects you. The data subject has access to the CSOs Directory to rectification his personal data any time.
You have the right of the data subject to refuse to object, at any time, free of charge the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please contact us.
You have The right to complain Every person who claims that his rights, freedoms and legal interests concerning his personal data have been violated shall have the right to complain or to notify the Commissioner and to request his intervention to remedy the infringed right.
Following this complaint, in accordance with the Code of Civil Procedure, the data subject may file a complaint in court. In the event that you wish to lodge a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, please contact us. We will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the Information and Data Protection Commissioner Albania and file a complaint with them.
Question/Complaint/Information – How can you contact us?
If you want to know more about our data processing activities, what we do to keep your data safe or to exercise one of your above described rights, feel free to speak to our team:
by mail to: Our headquarter is in Elbasani Street, Park Gate Building, 10th floor, App. 71 / 73, PO BOX 2418/1, 1010 Tirana, Albania
by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by phone at: 35542254881