Partners Albania for Change and Development recognizes that privacy is important when using the NPO Directory. This policy explains how Partners Albania for Change and Development collects, stores, uses and shares personal information, and information about the NPO Directory and services which are owned by Partners Albania for Change and Development.
- Which personal data do we collect?
While using our Service, We may ask you to provide us with some personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you. When organizations use the NPO DIRECTORY, if they give their consent, we collect the:
- Name of the NGO
- The starting year of the activity
- Form of the organization
- Fields of the activity of your organization
- Name of the Executive Director
- Geographic Coverage
- Office Address
- Social media
- Field of services provided by your organization
- Social Services
- Beneficiaries of the services
- Uses of Your Personal Information
Partners Albania For Change And Development may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- For the implementation of the service – providing information, creating visibility opportunities, networking, etc. for your NPO by submitting to the NPO Directory;
- Provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the use of our Service;
- To manage your profile in the NPO Directory;
- To contact you by email, telephone, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, in connection with updates or information communications concerning functionalities, or services, including security updates, necessary or reasonable for their implementation .
- To promote the profile of your NPO in our communication channels and resources.
- To provide you with news and general information about training opportunities, networking, funding opportunities, etc. You have agreed to receive such information.
- To provide You with news, special and general information about upcoming events, funding opportunities, and resources. You have agreed to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, marketing, and your experience. .
We do not apply automated decision making, including profiling in the Platform.
- Legal Basis for Processing
– The Constitution of the Republic of Albania,
– Law No.9887 dated 10.03.2008 “On the Protection of Personal Data”,
– Law No. 9918 dated 19.05.2008 “On Electronic and Postal Communications”
Our legal basis for collecting and using your Personal Information as described in this Privacy Statement will depend on the Personal Information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. In general, we collect and process your Personal Information on one or more of the following bases:
If you have any questions or need more information concerning the legal basis on which we collect your Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Retention of Your Personal Information
The Organization will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
6 . Share information with third parties
Partners Albania for Change and Development will not transfer your Personal Information to other companies unless your consent has been expressly given for such a thing.
7. Linked Websites
We may provide links to other third-party websites and services that are outside our control and not covered by this Privacy Statement. We encourage you to review the privacy statements posted on the websites you visit.
8. Your Data Protection Rights
You have the Right to Access certain details on the processing of your data. You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data we process about you. You can receive this data by reaching out to us.
You have the right to request blocking, rectification, and erasure of the personal data we process about you if you see that it is inaccurate. Within 30 days from receipt of the data subject request, we will notify the data subject on the lawful processing of the data, whether the blocking, rectification, or erasure has been carried out or not. The data subject has access to the platform to rectification their personal data at any time.
You have the right of Automated Decision to not be subject to a decision based solely on processing. Processing is “automated” where it is carried out without human intervention and where it produces legal effects or significantly affects you.
You have the right of the data subject to refuse to object, at any time, free of charge, the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please contact us.
You have The right to complain. Every person who claims that their rights, freedoms, and legal interests concerning their personal data have been violated shall have the right to complain or to notify the Commissioner and to request his intervention to remedy the infringed right. Following this complaint, in accordance with the Code of Civil Procedure, the data subject may file a complaint in court.
- Who has access to your personal data
The employees of Partners Albania for Change and Development may have access to your personal data, only to the extent necessary to fulfill their respective tasks.
Your personal data may be accessed by other relevant departments within Partners Albania For Change and Development such as Communication Manager, to the extent necessary to fulfill their respective tasks.
Partners Albania for Change and Development has taken measures to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected in compliance with our Information Security Policy and Access Control Policy in accordance with Instruction No. 47 “On determining rules for safeguarding personal data processed by large controllers”- IDP.
10. How We Secure Your Personal Information
Partners Albania for Change and Development takes all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, interference, and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure. The ways we do this include:
- using encryption in transit when collecting or transferring sensitive information
- having in place technical and organizational measures designed to ensure the ongoing integrity, availability, and resilience of processing systems and services;
- limiting physical access to our premises;
- limiting access to the information we collect about you;
- ensuring that we and our suppliers have appropriate security safeguards to keep Personal Information secure; and where required by law, destroying or de-identifying Personal Information.
11. How to contact us
-by mail to Our headquarter in Elbasani Street, Park Gate Building, 10th floor, App. 71 / 73, PO BOX 2418/1, 1010 Tirana, Albania
-by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– by phone at +35542254881.