– The authorized person after being electronically identified in e-Albania must choose the type of registration he will do (initial registration and/or updating or changing the data for the beneficiary owners) and then the relevant application form will be displayed and completed.
– In the application, the necessary accompanying documentation must be attached, such as: the identification document of the individual registered as beneficial owner and the extract of your subject; the extract of the legal entity that is owned by the registered individual and is the founder of your entity, the statute/internal acts of the non-profit organization; contract or any other document proving that the registered individual is the beneficial owner of your entity.
– The documentation deposited in the Register must be drafted no later than 30 calendar days from the date of initial registration of the beneficial owner and translated into Albanian. Private acts and official documents of foreign jurisdictions must be legalized.
– The application and accompanying documentation is confirmed to be accurate by electronic means that guarantee the authenticity of the origin and the inviolability of the content of the documents in electronic form, at least through the advanced electronic signature of the application form. National Registering Center, reviews the application within two working days, according to the requirements of the Council of Ministers Legal Acts – DCM, after verification of which decides its approval or rejection, a decision which is published in the RPP and also notified via e-mail declared by each non-profit organization, in e -albania.
– The application will be reviewed by the National Registering Center no later than 2 working days from the receipt of the application by the reporting entities. The decision to approve or reject the application will be notified through publication in the Register and will be sent to the authorized person via email.